Q: What's great about North Lambeth?
A: The people and what they do.
If you're interested in volunteering, come to:
St Anselm's at Kennington Cross
286 Kennington Road
on Saturday 17 March 2012 between 3.00 and 5.00 and choose your organisation.
Amongst the volunteering opportunities: gardening, events organising, broom,fixing and painting teams, cataloguing, reception, shopwork, administration, fundraising, personal support, outing guides, sport coaching, DiY, cookery, farmyard assisting, writing and editing, website development, caretaking, invoicing, marketing and photography.
• Age UK Lambeth
• Beaconsfield Art Gallery
• Cinema Museum
• Diamond Way Buddhism
• Feminist Library
• Friends of Archbishop's Park
• Garden Museum
• Girlguiding London South West (Lambeth North)
• Indoamerican Refugee and Migrant Organisation (IRMO)
• Lambeth Autism Group
• Royal London Society for Blind People (RLSB)
• Triangle Adventure Playground Association
• Vauxhall City Farm
• Vauxhall Society
• Waterloo Action Centre
• Wheatsheaf Hall Community Centre and
• Wheels for Wellbeing
All welcome. FREE refreshments by Amici
Organised by KOV Forum, supported by Lambeth Council